Trending Hot Right Now: Jokotade for Attollé Clothiers
I am so excited to announce my new collaboration with one of the best kept secrets of the fashion industry - Attolle Clothiers. Attolle Clothiers was founded in 2002 by Bookey Itoandan - an internationally studied Attorney who followed her passion for Fashion. Attollé Clothiers offers a contemporary take on classic heritage fabrics including bold wax prints popularly known as African Prints or Ankara Fabrics, Dutch Wax and the list goes on.
3 Reasons I chose to collaborate with this brand:
- Classic Elegance - I'll take this any day and this brand definitely gets it.
- Relevant Style - The pieces are unique yet very relevant and fashion forward.
- Pure Comfort - I feel great in the clothes made by Attolle Clothiers.
I am honored to be the new Brand Ambassador for Attolle Clothiers. Let's just say our collaboration match was made in heaven and now revealed to you :).
Over the next few posts I will share the entire collection with you. With a new collection inspired by my love for classic elegance and relevant style, the collection pieces are flying off the racks. I want to know what you think?
What to do now?
- Click below if you LIKE or Comment.
- Head on to AttolleClothiers.com right now to order yours!