Hello Mrs. Dapper
1. neat, trim, or smart in dress or demeanor; spruce.
2. lively and brisk: to walk with a dapper step.
3. small and active.
I love when a woman wears a pair of pants yet retains her feminine identity. I also love a good spark of creativity with excellent use of color. Usually the word dapper is often associated or popularly used for gentlemen. I thought I'd dare it and share my own take for the ladies too. Check out this navy blazer combo with the use of a tangerine blouse over polka dot pants. To compliment my very girly pink bow earrings, I folded one of my fabric belts neatly to create a simple yet dashing pocket square and matched both accessories with my lipstick color choice. I also think my link necklace makes a feminine yet strong statement. I call this look Hello Mrs. Dapper, what do you think?
- Pink Bow Earrings, old, find here or here
- Gold Links Necklace from Brooks Brothers, find here or here
- Pocket Square, I improvised by folding a fabric belt but find pocket squares here or here
- Navy Gold Buttoned Blazer from Juicy Couture (sold out) find here or here
- Peach-Tangerine Top (old) from Dillard's, find similar here
- Polka dot pants from Talbots, old find similar here
- Tangerine Shoes, Nine West, find similar here
- Lipstick color to compliment, find here