Pencil Chic - Do Something Different with Color
Introducing the VIV-2 Pencil Skirt
My favorite skirt to wear is the PENCIL SKIRT. I heart the pencil skirt for its feminity and fit. I especially love a classic midi pencil skirt. I think every girl should own quite a few in different colors, prints and styles.
This featured skirt was personally styled by me for the epic Attolle Clothiers, a fashion house based right here in the United States. It was also named after me - The VIV-2 Pencil Skirt - taken from my first name: Vivian.
When I style my skirts, I love to think outside the box in terms of mixing colors and prints. I love the way this look came together. I think it's unusual yet very discerning.
The VIV-2 skirt by Attollé Clothiers is the spring 2014 release for all the Ladies who loved the VIV-1 skirt. The VIV-1 pencil skirt is almost sold out, so hurry to get yours before it's gone.
If you miss it, you'll have time to also order the VIV-2 available February 28th on the Attollé Clothiers website.
- Gorgeous Pencil Skirt @attolleclothiers
- I paired this gorgeous pencil skirt with a blue silk tie-neck blouse from @brooksbrothers
- I love to mix and match so I paired the look with shoes from @vincecamuto
- The structured yet classic Newbury handbag @ralphlauren
- Protective Natural Hair Look @crevhairstudio in Houston, Texas
- Makeup @malaikacherie also in Houston, Texas
- Photography as usual muyiwa @foreverdayphotos