Before I Do Show
Inspiring The Next Generation of Lasting Marriages
Choosing the right marriage partner is the second most important decision I have made on my journey to living out my full potential. If you desire to do the same, this is one decision I believe you too want to get right, but navigating single life before marriage can be tough and challenging.
The Before I Do Show is my new heart-to-heart talk show for the young unmarried woman (and man) who dreams of a meaningful and lasting marriage. This show is not an attack on single life but rather an insightful and inspirational resource for those who have a desire to be married.
On this show, I share my personal story and the wisdom I have gained on my marriage journey. I also equip you with the best examples and resources I know to get you moving in the right direction.
This Show Will Help You ...
- Gain insight into the realities of marriage
- Set healthy expectations for your future union
- Identify red flags and know who not to choose
- Navigate relational and family conflicts
- Develop effective communication skills for a lifetime of love
- Overcome your past mistakes and move forward
- Prepare for a lifetime of love and commitment
IT'S REAL, PRACTICAL & RELEVANT
- When to Listen: Thursdays
- Where to Listen: The Jokotade App - Free on iTunes or PLAY
- Show Format: Audio Podcast
Show Episodes - Season One
Ask or Suggest
Listen on the APP
Don't miss a thing, download the free Jokotade APP. Available on iTunes or PLAY